There are best places to propose Melbourne has for you, which make it an ideal location to recommend for everyone.
1. Vue de Monde. Couples who enjoy the finer things life has to offer can swoon on the 360-degree view of the town while enjoying the best tastes of Melbourne.
2. Hot balloon. For an amazing vantage point of the town, walk up early for just a balloon tour and also float for a cityscape as the sun rises, followed by a festive post-flight 5-star champagne buffet breakfast at Pullman on the Park.
3. Melbourne Legend Watch Wheel. It is one of the best places to propose Melbourne has of choice. In the last year, there were more than 100 proposals made through the 30-minute ride which has views of the town, Slot Phillip Bay, Mount Macedon as well as the Dandenong Ranges.
4. Royal Botanic Backyards. Channel Oxbridge with a punt tour across the ornamental lake followed by tea on the Terrace Restaurant.
5. Social Melbourne makes the NGV International an ideal place for some romantic creativity. Propose under among the Francois Boucher works in the18th century portray room.
6. Studley Park Boathouse. Couples who can enjoy listen to two things simultaneously and appreciate a captive audience can hire a line boat and meander over the Yarra River, accompanied by some contemporary fine dinner on the boathouse.
7. Colonial Tramcar. If you have left it to tourists to date, this is the time to try the charm of the gorgeous mobile restaurant from the 1927 tram that chugs over the streets of Melbourne.
8. Melbourne Zoo. The call of nature makes the Platypus Lawn or the Japanese garden and lake an ideal place for an intimate picnic. More can be experienced behind-the-scenes creature tour.
9. 12 Apostles. Okay, so it’s not strictly in Melbourne however you leave from Essendon Airport. First-class travelers will appreciate the wonder of viewing the 12 Apostles from the sky in Air Adventure’s 25-minute tour followed by a lunch of fresh crayfish in Port Campbell before flying back to Essendon Airport.
10. The Grunge option. One of Melbourne’s laneways where street art is legal and encouraged, such as for example Hosier Lane or plan for an artist to write it for you personally, plus a picture of you both.
11. Venice on the Yarra River: Wandering across the Yarra River at South Bank and by the famous fire displays of Crown is in itself a favorite activity for Romantic Melbournites. This is a uniquely fresh and unique way to see the sights of the Yarra River – Venice on Yarra River.
Romantic couples can float across the water in gondolas mirrored upon those present in Venice. The gondolas were made and designed in Melbourne. They can accommodate four persons with outstanding soft luxurious interior, dreamy seating and heartfelt blankets provided to sleep under while on your trip and with all-weather situations. If this isn’t enough a package of champagne is provided on the gondola where you can easily toast to romance while you watch the glittering crown lights dance on the water.
Melbourne is recognized as one of the very welcoming cities in Australia with one of the best places to propose Melbourne offers. Also ranked as the second-largest city and the capital of Victoria, it has so many attractions to offer its visitors.